Things I wish I knew At 21 years old!
Dear 21-year-old self, there is a lot that I want to tell you. Things that I have learned through the years about life, love, family and myself. First off, I want to tell you to slow down there is no rush enjoy each day as it comes, do not be anxious about the future! When you make a mistake it is not the end of the world to learn and pick yourself up! Do not cave in to peer pressure, if it feels wrong do not do it be kind to everyone. 1. Save money
2. Cherish Family
3. People will come and go
4. Travel as much as you can
5. Your heart will be broken
6. Embrace new concepts
7. Keep your circle small
8. Life will not always go according to plan
9. Do not live a life based on other peoples expectations
10. People will treat you the way you allow them to
11. Befriend people from different cultural backgrounds
12. Only pursue Further Education if you want to Can you think of anymore?