So as much as we all want to believe that in society today Men and Women are treated.
I have travelled several times throughout Europe alone and not encountered many problems.
So as much as we all want to believe that in society today Men and Women are treated
I have travelled several times throughout Europe alone not encountered many problems, however, throughout other continents, some issues were travelling as a female traveller even in a group. In some parts of the world, it is not customary to wear skimpy clothing so you have to bear that in mind. Several cultures may frown upon women intoxicated in public. Additionally, some countries may experience harassment, in some cases physical touching, ideal for female travellers, let alone solo female travellers.
Tips safe way to travel as a female travel
• Research the country beforehand to travel to the treatment of women
• Dress like a local(blend in)
• Inform Family/friends th travel location
• Only meet people in public spots
• Do not get intoxicated & loose control
• Book group tours & connect with others
• Do not tell everyone you are travelling alone